WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2ND
1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
- Susan Dorfman, President, CMI
- Eugene Lee, Chief Operating Officer, CMI/Compas
- Patrick Wisnom, Global Client Leader, WPP
- Henry Gomez, VP, Strategic Planning, Zubi
- Rebecca Rosen, Senior Research Analyst, Zubi
- Greg Edwards, President & Chief Operating Officer, Uniworld
- Iris Yim, Multicultural Strategist, Insights Consultant.
This conversation will address:
- Cultural differences across Hispanic/LatinX, Black, and Asian communities relevant to seeking healthcare
- Societal inequities that exist and the long-term impact on underserved groups from a health perspective
- How pharma marketers can better understand these audiences, to engage with them through messaging
This webinar will feature a panel of marketing experts from WPP agencies CMI/Compas, Zubi and UniWorld, and others to discuss how to bring better pharma marketing to diverse audiences. The pandemic has been one of many recent major events to highlight the serious inequality in all aspects of healthcare, which includes the way healthcare brands interact with all audiences. The panel will look at recent events and new research and discuss ways to recognize needs and take action to do better, until communication is truly inclusive and accessible to all.